Place: Celebration, FL, USA
SENIOR CAD TECHNICIAN/SENIOR CIVIL 3D DESIGNER
Job Type: Full Time
The Senior CAD Tech/Senior Civil 3D Designer will be responsible for creating detailed sketches, layouts and drawings for various projects using AutoCAD Civil 3D systems. This position will be located in our new office in Celebration, FL.
- Develops detailed civil construction plans for various land development (commercial/residential/municipal) projects, including site, utilities, and grading, and stormwater layout/design from the beginning stage of project(s), through final construction plans, to final as-built plans.
- Creates and works with AutoCAD designs and layouts.
- Assures integrity of AutoCAD data files created.
- Perform basic calculations (slopes, grades, etc.).
- Set up and manage AutoCAD drafting and plan preparation in accordance with established standards with minimal direction.
- 5+ years of experience or Technical training certification in AutoCAD/Drafting. Associates degree in Computer Aided Design or related field study preferred.
- Ability to set up and manage AutoCAD drafting and plan preparation in accordance with established standards with minimal direction.
- Proficiency with AutoCAD, Civil 3D, Microsoft Office and Adobe Acrobat
- Strong organizational and interpersonal skills, attention to detail and ability to multitask.
- Plan preparation skills are required.
Apply Now for a Rewarding Career with Heidt Design