Place: Celebration, FL, USA
Job Type: Full Time
The Landscape Architect will create landscape and hardscape designs for our projects utilizing AutoCAD 2010 or Land F/X. This position will be based in our new office in Celebration, FL.
- Prepare master plans, land use plans, construction plans, planting plans, specifications
- Reports, studies, supporting documentation, cost estimates and permit applications
- Utilizing company and industry accepted standards.
- Perform site visits and create accurate photographic documentation.
- Create visual graphics both plan view and illustrative.
- Prepare landscape design proposals.
- Shall be able to meet deadlines, be results-oriented, and effectively prioritize, manage and achieve results while handling multiple projects.
- Bachelor’s degree in Architecture and 6+ years’ experience is desired. Requires ability to manage and work with complex projects and have a full range of project experience from conceptual design through construction administration.
- Proficiency in AutoCAD 2010 or higher, Land F/X, Photoshop, Microsoft Word, and Excel is required
- Knowledge of Sketch up is a plus